The Pathway to Academic Student Success (PASS) Probation Program provides students in need of academic assistance with peer advising, workshops, individualized plans, and continuous support to improve students’ persistence towards graduation.
We aspire to create a supportive campus environment that empowers students with the knowledge and skill sets to develop and achieve their academic, personal and professional goals and successfully graduate from the University of Arizona.
Program Learning Objectives
Students participating in the PASS Probation Program will be able to:
- Develop a plan to improve their academic GPA and maintain good academic standing at the university
- Identify campus resources available to support one's academic and personal needs
- Understand how to communicate effectively with various campus constituents (ie. faculty, academic advisors)
- Develop skills and knowledge required to be a successful student and graduate from the University of Arizona
The PASS Probation Program is funded by the Student Services Fee (SSF) and Academic Recovery Fee. Students who are required to participate in this program are enrolled in the following partnering colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Eller College of Management
- Medicine, Pre-Physiology
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Public Health
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
For questions regarding the PASS Program, please contact the Assistant Director, Tom Murray, at email@example.com